Chinook's Edge School Division will engage every student in meaningful learning by challenging, encouraging and believing in them.
Chinook's Edge School Division will be universally recognized as a collaborative learning community where learning is personalized for all students to achieve success as compassionate and innovative global citizens.
Didsbury Career High School Values
- Diversity: To ensure that each student is treated with respect and dignity.
- Equity: All students are provided learning opportunities in a safe and caring community.
- Each student's work is judged from the standpoint of Fairness and Equality with the expectation of high standards based on individual performance.
- Involvement: Student and parent participation is encouraged.
- Lifelong Learning: Students will learn and apply academic, organizational and interpersonal skills in learning environment.
- Risk Taking: We will respond and adapt to change and be proactive in our approach to helping students achieve or upgrade their High School Diploma or Certificate.